Riteish Deshmukh was born on 17 December 1978. He is an Indian film actor, producer, and architect. He is very well known for his works in Hindi and Marathi cinema. Let’s know his life a bit more through these unknown facts about Riteish Deshmukh.
- He belongs to a political family lineage with Indian National Congress. His father Lt. Vilasrao Deshmukh, served as the Chief Minister of Maharashtra twice. His brother is also associated with the Indian National Congress and is a loyal campaigner of the same party.
Must Read: Unknown facts about John Abraham
- Riteish qualified his architectural degree from Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute for Architecture and Environmental Studies, Mumbai.
- He owns designing firm called Evolutions, which is an architectural and interior designing firm and he is very passionate about it.
- He changed his name from ‘Ritesh’ to ‘Riteish,’ on a numerological suggestion in 2006.
- He got married to his lady love Genelia D’Souza and he is 9 yr older than her. They dated for around 10 years and got married on 3rd February 2012 in a traditional Marathi wedding ceremony followed by a church wedding.
- He calls his wife by the name of ‘Baiko’. The adorable couple is blessed with two sons Riaan born in 2014 and Rahul born in 2016.
- He is the owner of Veer Marathi team in Celebrity Cricket League (CCl) and also enjoys playing cricket.
- In a villainous role, his first film was ‘Ek Villain’ in 2014 with Sidharth Malhotra and Shraddha Kapoor, for which he got many awards.
- He is a versatile actor who likes to experiment. Whether it is about his epic comic timings or his raw villainous looks, his performances are loved and appreciated by the audiences.