UPSSSC Lekhpal Vacancy 2022 – Here are some of the other important details regarding the UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment Exam
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has now released the details of the Lekhpal Recruitment 2022. An advertisement has now been released by UPSSC and the Board of Revenue. The application process will begin on January 7th 2022, and the last date for registration is January 28th. The last date for fee payment is 28th January 2022 and following which the correction date has been set for 4th February 2022. There are a total of 8085 vacant posts for UPSSSC Rajasva Lekhpal. However, the UPSSSC and Board of Revenue have not notified the date of the exam yet and it will be notified soon.
Application Start: 07-01-2022
Last Date for Online Registration: 28-01-2022
Last Date for Fee Payment: 28-01-2022
Last Date for Correction: 04-02-2022
Exam Date: Coming Soon
UPSSSC Lekhpal Vacancy 2022 – upsssc gov in lekhpal vacancy 2022 – upsssc lekhpal notification 2022
Here are the fee details for Lekhpal Recruitment 2022:
- For General, EWS, OBC candidates, the application is Rs 25.
- For SC/ST candidates, the fee is Rs 25.
- For PH (Divyang) candidates, the application fee is Rs 25.
You can pay the examination fee through the State Bank of India’s Collect Fee Mode or you can also pay the application fee via E Challan.
Must Read:UPSC Exams 2022 dates
UPSSSC Lekhpal Vacancy 2022 – up lekhpal eligibility
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment:
- The candidate must appear in UPSSSC’s PET Exam which was held in 2021.
- The candidate must have appeared and cleared the 10+2 exam from any recognized Education Board in India.
- The minimum age as of 1st July 2022 should be 18 years
- The maximum age as of 1st July 2022 should be 40 years.
- The age relaxation rules will be followed as per UPSSSC Board of Revenue Lekhpal Recruitment issued on 01/22.
Here are the category wise vacancy details for UPSSSC Rajasva Lekhpal:
- General: 3271
- EWS: 798
- OBC: 2174
- SC: 1690
- ST: 152
UPSSSC Lekhpal Vacancy 2022 – lekhpal salary
How to apply for UPSSSC Rajasva Lekhpal Exam Online:
You can apply for Rajasva Lekhpal Exam in two ways through the online mode. You can follow these steps in order to fill your application form correctly and ensure that your application is without any mistakes.
- The candidate can log in by filling out their personal details, such as PET Registration Number, Date of Birth, Domicile and Category, and Gender.
Must Read:SSC Exam Calendar 2022 Dates
UPSSSC Lekhpal Vacancy 2022 – lekhpal vacancy 2022 in up date
This is how you can fill out the application form through the second method:
- The candidate can log in with a One Time Password. The candidate will have to submit details such as PET Registration No, and OTP password.
- After logging in successfully, the candidate will be able to view his details. All the related information in the form regarding the post you are applying for should be filled out.
- The candidate will then have to pay the exam fee of Rs 25
- The candidate must check all the documents carefully and scan them such as ID proof, address proof, photograph, signature, etc.
- Before submitting, preview the form and check all details are filled correctly.
- Take a printout of the final submitted form.
upsssc lekhpal syllabus – lekhpal vacancy 2022 syllabus – pet exam for lekhpal – UPSSSC Lekhpal Vacancy 2022
How to Apply Online:- Click Here
Official Website:- Click Here
Must Read:DSSSB Exam Calendar 2022
Disclaimer:- The Examination Date/ Fee/ Eligibility/ Results/ Marks etc. or any details published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees and does not constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible, we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Date/ Fee/ Eligibility/ Results / Marks, etc. being published on this Website and for any inconvenience or loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.