Firangi’s actress Ishita Dutta had tied the knot with the Rishton ka Saudagar-Bazigar co-actor Vatsal Seth at ISCKON Temple in Mumbai. The wedding was a close-knit affair with only close friends and family members of both sides attending the function. The news of their marriage came as a surprise to all the fans as they were no buzz about it, seems like the couple has successfully kept it off from the media.
- Both the bride and groom looked gorgeous in their respective attires. While Vatsal wore a white-beige sherwani, Ishita wore a beautiful red-maroon lehenga-saree.
- The wedding ceremony was held at Gauranga Hall, ISKCON Temple in Juhu, Mumbai yesterday, on 28th November 2017.
- If reports are to be believed the two were dating each other despite a no-dating contract that they’ve signed for their TV show Rishton Ka Saudagar-Bazigar.
- Starting his career as a child artist in TV show Just Mohabbat, Vatsal debuted in the movie Tarzan: The Wonder Car. Ishita Dutta, on the other hand, is Tanushree Dutta’s sister and her first movie was Drishyam opposite, Ajay Devgan.
- The wedding was attended by Ajay Devgan, Kajol, Tanuja, Tanisha Mukherjee, Apoorva Lakhia, Bobby Deol amongst others.
- The couple has been in news previously when Vatsal became the real-life hero for his co-actor when an accident happened on the sets of the TV show Rishton Ka Saudagar-Bazigar. Ishita’s saree got stuck in the fan which was kept on the lower level while she was standing on an upper over. Chances were that she would have fallen off had Vatsal didn’t jump off to save her from this accident.
- So, the two have shared quite a Bollywood kind of love story before sealing the deal with marriage.
We wish the couple a blissful married life ahead.