ICC CWC 2019 – Cricket World Cup 2019 Scoreboard India vs Pakistan 22nd Match Live Score Updates and match summary, match results from Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester.
Cricket World Cup 2019 Scoreboard India vs Pakistan 22nd Match Live Score Updates:
- Rohit, Vijay, KL Rahul, Kohli & Pandya gave India the total to dominate the game
- Our star bowlers Bumrah & Chahal were really not effective today. Bhuvneshwar was looking good but got injured
- 2 wickets each by Kuldip, Vijay & Pandya sealed the deal in India’s favour.
- Many surprises made this game memorable today. Most remarkable would be the 1st World Cup Delivery from Vijay Shankar getting him a wicket.
- India have won 7/7 Contests with Pakistan.
- Good job by Pandya who has again proved his bowling prowess today. 212/6 & India Win
- Imad gets a 4off the last ball from Bumrah and it was given a No Ball .It is 208/6 at the end of 39th.
- 38th over helps Pakistan reach 195/6 with 1 life gifted by KLRahul
- It is funny how Chahal has been bowling wide & sloppy today. Kohli will definitely have a word or two for him.
- Pakistan add 10 more to their total in the 37th. 182/6
- 6 runs from the 36th take the score to 172/6
- Pakistan need to do their best for NRR.
- Batting at 166/6, Pakistan can’t achieve this any which way
- Rain stops play
- Pakistan need 171 runs in 90 balls
IND – 336/5 (50.0 Ovs)
PAK – 166/6 (35.0 Ovs)
- Out Bowled!! 7-0 is on the cards folks! Sarfaraz b Shankar 12(30)
- PAK: 165-5 after 34 overs
- Pakistan need 183 runs
IND – 336/5 (50.0 Ovs)
PAK – 154/5 (32.0 Ovs)
- PAK: 146-5 after 31 overs
- PAK: 132-5 after 28 overs
- Over 26.6 Pandya to Malik, OUT. Perfect delivery to bowl to a new batsman. Top of off stump and it nipped in ever so slightly. Malik was hanging back and was in no position to handle that ball aptly. Inside edge onto the stumps. Played on.
- Over 26.5 Pandya to Hafeez, OUT. Such a tame dismissal this. It was a nothing delivery from Pandya. Was on Hafeez’s pads and he could have easily placed it anywhere in the leg side. But he went aerial and perfectly found the fielder placed in the deep.
- Over 25.2 Kuldeep to Fakhar, OUT. The magician strikes again. That loop which was missing in his bowling is back . Nicely flighted delivery and Fakhar misread the length. It was not there for the sweep. The mistimed shot was safely caught by Chahal.
- Over 23.6 Kuldeep to Babar, OUT. Oh the magic of Kuldeep Yadav. He is a magician, this guy. Nicely looped delivery and it drifted away in the air, but just as it landed, it came sharply in. Babar was beaten all ends up. Clean bowled.
- PAK: 117-2 after 24 overs
- Pakistan need 235 runs
IND – 336/5 (50.0 Ovs)
PAK – 102/1 (21.4 Ovs)
- Over 20.1 Chahal to Fakhar, SIX. Fifty for Fakhar. 15th of his career. It was flighted and he slog swept it. The ball got plenty of elevation and enough distance as well. Landed over the deep square leg boundary.
- PAK – 86/1 (18.4 Ovs)
- Over 15.5 Pandya to Fakhar, FOUR. Off cutter from Pandya, but he bowled it too wide. There was no slip in place either. Fakhar cut it late and got it fine enough for four.
- Over 15.3 Pandya to Fakhar, FOUR. A slog from Fakhar. That’s the only way you can describe it. He is desperate for some boundaries here and heaved on a back of length ball from Pandya. The connection was brilliant and he found the fence.
- PAK: 58-1 after 14 overs
- Over 11.6 Shankar to Babar, FOUR. Babar finally managed to find a boundary on the off side that he was looking for. India had their field-set perfectly, but Shankar bowled it a little too short and gave Babar ample time to place it to deep point.
- PAK: 34-1 after 9 overs
- Over 8.3 Pandya to Babar, FOUR. Too full from Pandya. Babar is a class player. He won’t miss out on such deliveries. Lunged forward, got his weight on the front foot and drove it superbly through cover.
- PAK: 25-1 after 7 overs
- Over 4.5 Shankar to Imam, OUT. What a decision by Virat Kohli to bring Shankar on while Bhuvi went out to get his niggle examined. Bang on target straightaway was the first delivery from Shankar, a hint of inward shape and Imam was plumb in front.
- Pakistan need 324 runs
IND – 336/5 (50.0 Ovs)
PAK – 13/0 (4.0 Ovs)
- PAK: 12-0 after 3 overs
- Over 1.3 Bumrah to Fakhar, FOUR. Attempted Yorker by Bumrah, missed his length ever so slightly and Fakhar was on to it in a flash. Whacked it through the off side.
- India have finished with a score of 336 which might just be enough for this pitch as it’s slightly on the drier side and the ball was spinning for the Pakistani spinners when they were bowling. However since the pitch got wet later on during the innings with a little bit of drizzle and outfield being a little damp as well now, the ball might get wet as it goes into the damp outfield which might make it tough for the Indian spinners to control their lengths. It will be interesting to see if the Indian spinners still get the same amount of purchase from the wicket as the Pakistani spinners got because if they do, Pakistan are in for a tough chase here.
- Innings Break
IND – 336/5 (50.0 Ovs)
- Over 49.4 Amir to Shankar, FOUR. Beautiful shot from Shankar. He knew Amir was going to take the ball away from him and he just went with the angle, inside out drive for four.
- IND – 318/5 (48.2 Ovs)
- Over 47.4 Amir to Kohli, OUT. Amir has bowled superbly again. Kohli was probably waiting for a full ball and was on the front foot. Amir outhought him. He banged it half way down and got enough bounce to get Kohli top-edging it to the keeper.
- It’s starting to drizzle a little bit in Manchester now. So the play has been stopped for the time being. The forecast is for more rain as the day goes on. IND – 305/4 (46.4 Ovs)
- IND – 299/4 (45.3 Ovs)
- Over 45.1 Amir to Dhoni, OUT. Very smartly bowled by Amir. Bowled it wide and it went further away with the angle. Dhoni was going for the big hit, expectedly so, and edged it to the keeper.
- Virat Kohli, during this innings, has become the fastest batsman to complete 11,000 runs in the history of ODI cricket. He did it in just 222 innings. The no. 2 in the list, which is Sachin Tendulkar, is miles behind. He took 54 more innings to get there. That speaks volumes about Virat’s consistency.
- Over 43.5 Amir to Pandya, OUT. Pandya just had to keep going. It’s that stage of the innings where India are looking for as many runs as they can possibly get. An attempted helicopter shot, but the execution wasn’t perfect. The catch was taken at long on.
- Over 43.4 Amir to Pandya, FOUR. Slower delivery and Pandya was deep in his crease, on the back foot. It just sat up for him and he thumped it through extra cover.
- FIFTY for the Indian captain. His second in the tournament. He has played the anchor’s role perfectly so far in this innings, but he might as well start going for his shots now.
- IND: 274-2 after 43 overs
- Over 42.4 Hassan to Pandya, FOUR. That’s poor stuff from Hassan. High full toss angling in for Pandya and he absolutely smacked it towards long leg.
- IND: 261-2 after 42 overs
- IND: 248-2 after 40 overs
- Over 39.1 Shadab to Kohli, FOUR. Shadab got his length wrong again. He is going to pose no trouble for the batsman at all if he bowls short. Kohli went onto the backfoot and easily played it over the head of the short-midwicket fielder. IND – 245/2 (39.3 Ovs)
- Change in the batting order for India. Pandya walks in at 4 and it’s the right call by the team management. Cleanest hitter in the Indian line-up at the moment.
- Over 38.2 Hassan Ali to Rohit, OUT. Oh dear, everyone was expecting another double hundred from Rohit, but he threw it away. Was looking to scoop it over short fine leg, but didn’t get it from the meat of the blade. Easy catch for Wahab Riaz.
- Over 37.2 Wahab to Rohit, FOUR. Pick up shot from Rohit towards square leg. The Pakistani bowlers have not yet realized that they can’t drop their length an inch against Rohit. They have to bowl full to him to have any respite.
- IND – 215/1 (36.0 Ovs) CRR: 5.97 Kohli 26 Rohit 126
- IND – 211/1 (35.3 Ovs)
- 200 up for India in just 34.2 overs. They can look for a score of 340 from here with plenty of big hitters in the shed.
- IND: 181-1 after 31 overs
- Hundred for Rohit Sharma, in just 85 deliveries. His second of this World and 24th of his career. What a fantastic performance by the Indian vice-captain.
- IND: 165-1 after 29 overs
- IND: 160-1 after 27 overs
- IND: 151-1 after 26 overs
- Over 24.3 Hassan to Rohit, FOUR. So unlucky was Hassan Ali there. Rohit was looking to steer the ball towards third man, but the ball came back in more than he was anticipating and hence he got an inside edge. The fine leg fielder couldn’t cut it off.
- IND: 136-1 after 24 overs
- Over 23.5 Wahab to Rahul, OUT. This was full from Wahab and the ball probably held up in the surface a little bit as well. It didn’t hit the sweet part of Rahul’s willow. Lobbed up to the cover fielder who took an easy catch.
- Over 22.1 Hafeez to Rohit, FOUR. Down the track came Rohit Sharma. He is going to attack the Pakistani part-timers. Lofted it straight down the ground for four. IND – 128/0 (22.4 Ovs)
- IND: 112-0 after 21 overs
- IND: 103-0 after 19 overs
- IND: 101-0 after 18 overs
- Pakistan opt to bowl
IND – 99/0 (17.0 Ovs)
- IND: 83-0 after 14 overs
- Over 11.1 Shadab to Rahul, FOUR. The leg spinner came into the attack and dropped it short the very first ball. The line of the ball was also pretty wide and KL Rahul just made sure the poor delivery didn’t go unpunished. Cut it powerfully for four. IND – 79/0 (12.0 Ovs)
- Over 9.6 Wahab to Rohit, FOUR. It was not that short, but there was enough width on offer. Rohit was hanging back and as soon as he saw that width, he just went for it. The ball raced past the backward point fielder for four. IND – 57/0 (10.1 Ovs)
- IND – 44/0 (8.2 Ovs) CRR: 5.28 Rohit 31 Rahul 11
- Over 7.6 Wahab to Rohit, FOUR. Why are they bowling short to Rohit? He is so strong with that pull shot. Just swiveled and helped that ball around the corner over the short fine leg fielder for four.
- Over 5.6 Hassan Ali to Rohit, SIX. Hassan is not looking in any kind of rhythm at all. Went short again to Rohit. It was a little straighter this time and Rohit pulled it off his front foot, in front of square. Pakistan opt to bowl, IND – 35/0 (7.0 Ovs)
- IND vs PAK match live updates will start from tomorrow at 3 pm (IST).
Must Read: ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 Points Table
Cricket World Cup 2019 India vs Pakistan 22nd Match Prediction Preview Highlights:
- The India and Pakistan will meet in match number 22 of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
- Scheduled for 16th June, Sunday, the match will begin at 3 pm (IST) with the toss and team news coming in at 2:30 pm (IST).
Team India: Virat Kohli (capt), Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Shikhar Dhawan, MS Dhoni (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Kedar Jadhav, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Hardik Pandya, KL Rahul, Mohammed Shami, Vijay Shankar, Rohit Sharma, Kuldeep Yadav.
Team Pakistan: Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Hafeez, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c & wk), Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Amir, Babar Azam, Imam-ul-Haq, Asif Ali, Fakhar Zaman, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi Bench,Haris Sohail, Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Hasnain