दनुजवनकृशानुं ज्ञानिनामग्रगण्यम् ।
रघुपतिप्रियभक्तं वातात्मजं नमामि ॥
भगवान श्री राम के परम भक्त
श्री हनुमान जन्मोत्सव की आप सभी को कोटि कोटि शुभ कामनाएँ
Aum Sri Hanumate Namah!
Lord Hanuman, the Monkey God is one of the most revered among Hindus and has gradually gained following in other parts of the world too. We want to share the positive effects of praying to Lord Hanuman as experienced by the multitudes who worship him.
- Praying to Lord Hanuman gives strong willpower to all and he is also the giver of Great Strength.
- He is considered to be very wise & is widely believed to give the boon of learning & wisdom once pleased.
- It is believed that Hanuman ji, as fondly referred to, protects his worshipers from all evil & regular worship of Hanuman Ji destroys all fear.
- To please Lord Hanuman the worshiper should make an offering of peda or batasha by putting the sweets on a betel leaf & putting the offering on Hanuman Ji’s feet. One should also remember to put 2 cloves on the betel leaf. It is known that this offering if repeatedly made on Tuesdays and Saturdays shall help get the desired blessing from Hanumanji.
- People pray to Hanuman Ji by chanting Ram-Naam, Hanuman Chalisa or Bajrang Baan in addition to some of them observing fast on Tuesdays. However, many do not know that in addition to removing all obstacles and giving the desired blessing Hanuman ji also helps safety from the ill effects of planet Rahu in one’s horoscope.
- It is also commonly believed & proven that the ill effects of planet Shani(Saturn) in one’s horoscope can also be removed by praying to Hanuman Ji regularly.
General Practices to be observed:
- If you want to take Tilak from Hanuman Ji’s ceremonial sindoor offering then please do so from his right knee or foot.
- As much as possible females should not touch statue of hanuman Ji.
- No known benefits of sticking coins on Hanuman ji’s body or temple wall are documented and so make the offering on his feet.